Look Fantastic Beauty Box - March Unboxing

It has been ages since I've bought a Look Fantastic Beauty Box but after seeing some spoiler pictures on Facebook I decided to use my glossy credits to get this months box. Normally the box cost £15 including postage, with my glossy credits it took the price down a little to £9.35. The box this month is has a lovely white and blue design on top with a pinky purple base, which I will be keeping and reusing. It also comes with a copy of the latest Elle Magazine.


From Rituals is Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk Soothing Hand Balm 70ml (£9.50)- a lovely floral lotion made with Shea Butter and Organic Rice Milk, the lotion replenishes and rejuvenates hands. Rituals are always a welcome brand I enjoy getting in boxes.

Eos Lip Balm 7g (£6.50) in Strawberry Sorbet - Not actually a brand I've used before, but a handy balm to have in the makeup bag. Probably not something I would take out and about with me as I find the shape awkward for travel, I prefer small stick balms. This balm is enriched with Shea Butter and conditioning oils to give soft nourished lips.

Another new to me brand is The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Hydration Support Formula 30ml (£5.90) - A lovely hydrating serum packed with Hyaluronic Acid to deliver moisture, leave skin smooth, plump and youthful looking. I've been eyeing up their products for a while now so glad to finally test one out.

Madara Anti-Pollution Charcoal & Mud Repair Mask 12.5ml (60ml £27)- I have 2 or 3 of these now in my stash as they have appeared in a few different beauty boxes. A lovely mask however. Infused with antioxidants, vitamins and essential minerals which helps draw out dirt and impurities to leave skin radiant and revitalised.

Cleansing Foam from Omorovicza 30ml (150ml £49) A luxurious brand in my opinion, this cleanser a fab to remove makeup and impurities. Contains white lupin to energise the skin and detoxifying copper gluconate to leave skin fresh and clear.

Last but not least is a makeup product. Morphe Highlighter in 'Spark' 3g (8g £14)- Morphe has been on my radar for ages but I've never tried any of the products. I love highlighters so this product is a win for me.  It has a lovely creamy formula that delivers a gorgeous shimmer. Apply dry for a sheer, natural shimmer or apply the powder with a wet brush for a more dramatic, metallic finish, with long-lasting effect.

 Look Fantastic Beauty Box is £15 monthly rolling subscription, you can sign up HERE




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets