Sukin Blemish Control Kit


My skin is quite prone to spots and blemishes so I really wanted to find a product that would help to control breakouts and reduce the redness I have. I've used Sukin products before but never knew they had a blemish control range until recently. The Sukin Blemish Control Kit* (£19.95) contains 4 products to help calm and clear the skin, three are 50ml and one is 15ml so decent sized samples, and handy for travelling with.



Clearing Facial Wash purifies the skin while removing dirt and impurities with Quince and Pomegranate. Pore Perfecting Toner refines and refreshes the skin with Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Mint. Spot Banishing Gel helps to fight breakouts with Willowherb, Salicylic Acid and Eculyptus, while the Oil Free Moisturiser clarifies and balances the skin with Willowherb, Quince and Moringa.

Willowherb is said to fight the causes of blemishes in just 30 minutes! And while I didn't see a huge improvement that quickly, I did notice a big difference within a day of using these products. My redness was greatly reduced and no new spots formed over the last few weeks of using these products  - up until the point I used a wipe to remove makeup one day....slap on the wrist for me! But the banishing gel has been taking care of that thankfully.

I found the Facial Wash to be lovely, foamed nicely and left my skin feeling clean and fresh. The Toner and Spot Gel was also very nice, but I'm not a huge fan of the moisturiser. I just didn't feel it did enough for my skin. I will be continuing to use the kit but will swap out the moisturiser for something more hydrating. All the products smelt very strongly of Tea Tree, although the smell subsided shortly after application. I don't mind the smell of Tea Tree, however if you don't like Tea Tree then this is not the product for you.



*gifted to me as part the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Programme. I thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.

Comments

  1. I have terrible problems with acne, would love to try this range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has certainty helped me loads! wish I'd taken a before and after pick to see the difference

      Delete
  2. Acne has inflicted my life, I would love to sample these products, particularly the oil free moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The moisturiser is lovely, just not hydrating enough for me unfortunately.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets