Esse Skincare Light Body Moisturiser

Esse Skincare is a Brand that has been on my radar for a while now but up until recently I hadn't tried any of their products. Love Lula was kind enough to send me this product to review as a member of their Accredited Blogger Programme, which I am thrilled about!







Esse Light Body Moisturiser is £45 for a 200ml glass bottle with pump dispenser. As the name suggests it is a light lotion that can be used all over the body, and is also great for hands and nails. I can't quite place the scent as it is both floral and sweet to me...but the perfect summery scent!







The first thing I noticed with this lotion is the colour as it is tinted, which took me off guard (I guess I assumed it would be a white lotion, having never used Esse Skincare before) I however now know a few of their products are very similar to this. The tint is temporary and disappears when you rub it in, leaving behind soft moisturised skin.


The pump dispenser I found to be very useful and gives just the right amount of product each time, so no need to worry about waste as it is a tad on the pricey side for an everyday lotion. I think this would be a fab gift to a loved one or special treat to yourself. I will definitely be looking into other products from this brand.





Key Ingredients

Marula oil contains highly effective anti-oxidants and is rich in omega 6 essential fatty acids, healing and deeply hydrating the skin.

Buchu Extract is included to reduce oiliness and tone the skin.

Kigelia helps prevent uneven pigmentation, lightens and brightens the skin effectively helping to repair sun damage and has a firming effect.

Manketti is included for its omega oils and UV protection properties.

Aloe Vera Extract adds moisturising and healing benefits.


As I have only been using this for a few weeks I have yet to see a major difference in skintone, so I will update in a few months once I have had a more in depth trial of the product. My first impressions of the product however are great, and I am excited to try more from this Brand in future.


Ingredients:
Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glycerin**, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Manketti) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Inulin*, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Phytate, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil*, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mentha Vidiris (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Linalool***, Limonene***, Geraniol*** *ingredients from organic farming **made using organic ingredients ***component of natural essential oils 99% of the ingredients are from natural origin 91% of the ingredients are from organic farming 61% of the ingredients are fair trade



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets