Borders Bakeshop Treat Box - Toblerone

 I just had to share a picture of these lovely treats that arrived today (I get them sent to work and actually went in on my day off to get them as I couldn't wait!)


Just look at the tastiness!

Borders Bakeshop is run by the lovely Gem Braithwaite, from Kelso near the Scottish borders. She has been baking up a storm for a few years now but took a break from baking last year when her second little girl was born. Gem did a few special occasion boxes for Halloween, Christmas, January Blues and Valentines and is now back to weekly bakes yay!

I was first introduced to Borders Bakeshop by my sister Donna after she'd posted a picture on her Instagram, and after trying a box myself for the first time 2 years ago I was hooked! Her bakes taste incredible! Each week is a different theme. I don't buy a box every week but tend to buy if a flavour takes my fancy.....which has been each fortnight at the moment! The last box I got was Mint Oreo Overload and the one before Salted Caramel & Rolo - Loved it!
The theme this week was 'Swiss Dreaming Tobleroning'. Toblerone is one of my fiances favs so I just had to buy it - I'm nice and share my boxes with him every time.


Every box this week includes:

2 x Triple Toblerone Cookie Sticks: a brown sugar cookie filled with dark chocolate, white chocolate and Toblerone chunks.

2 x Chocolate Marshmallows: dipped in white chocolate finished off with Toblerone chunks and flaked almonds.

2 x Milk Chocolate Toblerone Fudge: A creamy milk chocolate Toblerone fudge, topped with a layer of white chocolate and Toblerone pieces.

2 x White Chocolate Frosted Toblerone Stuffed Brownies: A rich fudgy brownie stuffed with Toblerone chunks, topped with white chocolate ganache and a Toblerone chunk.

The boxes can be frozen or kept in the fridge for up to 3 days if you can resist them for that long!

Boxes go on sale every Saturday at 10am and cost £15.95 + £4 p&p which are sent Royal Mail 1st class. You need to be quick though as they sell out super fast!

Find her on Facebook HERE or Instagram HERE - Trust me when I say you will not be disappointed. As always they are delicious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets