Jane Scrivner Un Condition Oil Skin 'Condition' Oil

For the past few weeks I have been testing the award winning product, Jane Scrivner Un Condition Oil Skin 'Condition' Oil* (30ml £24). This is my first Jane Scrivner product I've used, and I can see why so many people love the brand. Using only 100% authentic core oils, cold pressed Argan Oil and Frankincense Oil, this product is free from sulphates, parabens, mineral oils & artificial fragrance, and SLS free and petrochemical free.


Inside the outer cardboard packaging is a beautiful rose gold coloured bottle with a pump dispenser, which gives the perfect amount each time. Although I recycled the outer box almost immediately, the bottle itself looks lovely sitting on my dressing table.

Recommended for people with skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and acne rosacea, the Un Conditional Oil is packed with vitamins E and A and rich in hydrating, essential fatty acids and full of anti-oxidants, which are key to fighting infection and skin healing.

The oil is lightweight and absorbs into skin effortlessly leaving it hydrated, nourished and balanced. Skin is left softer and redness greatly reduced. I will definitely be looking into more products from this brand.





*This product was gifted to me to review as part of Lovelula accredited blogger programme. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets