Kathleen Natural Rebalancing & Soothing Tonifying Mist

I am no stranger to Kathleen Natural products. Each product I have tried thus far I have loved. This Rebalancing & Soothing Tonifying Mist* (150ml £23) is no exception.  Suitable for all skin types, this alcohol free toner is packed with botanical extracts. Chamomile Water to soothe and calm skin, Aloe Vera to replenishes moisture & Lemon to hydrate and rebalance the skin.
As a sufferer of spots and redness I love the effects of this spray. I have found this toner helps calm irritation on my skin. The chamomile is relaxing, whilst the lemon gives a nice freshness to the spray.



To use: Apply twice daily holding the Tonifying Mist 5 to 6 inches away from face, close your eyes, then spritz over the face and neck to add an extra layer of moisture and protection. Alternatively, spray onto a cotton wool pad and sweep over face and neck. Can be sprayed throughout the day to refresh makeup and cool the skin on hot days.



*This product was gifted to me to review as part of Lovelula accredited blogger programme. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets