Korean Lindsay Charcoal Face Mask

I was gifted this Korean Lindsay Purifying Charcoal Modeling Mask from The Makeup and Style Vault UK Facebook group to review. 
The mask comes in powder form inside the pouch, which you add water to using the scoop provided. It's recommended that 7 scoops of water is added before mixing together with the spatula side, to make a gel like texture. 

This was very easy to do and the packaging doubles up as a bowl to hold everything until ready to apply. I found the mixture to be slightly runny however the mask sets fairly quickly once applied so it didn't drop completely off my face, but did start to slide down to my eyes! I did have some product left over so its possible that I could of added less water to make it thicker. 
Leave on for 15-20 mins and then peel off the mask which will now have turned into a rubber mask. The mask didnt look like it had dried, as only the edges turned a lighter shade of grey, but to the touch it was dry. 
It peeled away easily and my skin was left feeling cleansed and soft, and I didnt feel the need to add any moisturiser after like I usually would with other masks.
The final product once removed! This was such a fun product to try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets