Love Lula December Beauty Box

The last Love Lula beauty box* of the year is here! It has been a great year and I have found many firm favourites within the Love Lula Beauty Boxes. If you would like to sign up for January's box then now is the time to do it! Monthly subscription is £14.95 or sign up for longer and get discounts of up to 15%. A one off box can also be purchased for £19.95 if you wish to try one box first before committing to a monthly subscription. Sign up here.

Let's take a look at what I received this month.....



I am familiar with all the brands in this months box, however there is only one product I have used before which is the Balm Balm Frankincense Deep Cleansing Balm (£9.50, 30ml ) Frankincense is very fitting for this time of year. This balm combines shea butter, Beeswax, Sunflower and Jojoba to lift impurities from the skin; Calendula to sooth; Frankincense to rejuvenate and Grapefruit to refresh.

Next up is a newly released fragrance from Walden Perfumes (£17, 10ml ) 'Live The Life' is a delightful blend of Bergamot and Orange top notes, mid notes of Tuberose, Sweet violet and Sandalwood, and base notes of Brazilian rosewood and China jasmine....phew! Lots of combined scents. I have found this one to be the strongest of all the Walden Perfumes I have tried. See my review of the sample kit here.

I am no stranger to the brand Natura Siberica (see my product reviews here and here). This month I have received a Rich Siberian White Body Butter (£5.25, 200ml) Formulated to help reduce the 'orange peel effect' while improving skin appearance and texture. This is a lovely thick cream that leaves skin smooth and soft.

Last up and my favourite product this month. Natures Kitchen Dark Chocolate Fudge Cleansing Butter Face
Mask 100ml. I can't find the product as a stand alone to purchase, but it comes as part of a set with a chocolate scrub here. A delicious fudgy balm that gives skin a deep clean and restores your complexion’s natural moisture balance with the added benefit of pure chocolate indulgence in a creamy mask. The result? Cleaner and healthier looking skin with excess oil banished and a complexion that looks super hydrated and soft. I have already used it multiple times over the last few weeks and my skin is loving it! Would definitely recommend you pick this product up.



Well that is it for another month and indeed year...and decade of Love Lula Beauty Box! All the best to everyone for 2020 when it comes!



*gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited blogger Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets