Beauty Pie: Box #2


My Beauty Pie box has landed! This is only my second box but I am already addicted, see my first box HERE. I am currently on a £10 membership plan which gives me a spending limit of £100, however I did add a booster this month for extra credit as there was so much I wanted to buy...oops! I may upgrade this upcoming month.

Every product on the site shows the 'Typical Price' which is the normal retail price, this price comes off your spending limit, and the 'Members Price' which is what you as a member pay to buy the product.

Here is what I got in my box.



250ml £15.96 (Typical Price £50)



Last month I bought the SHS Body Polish and fell in love with the lovely citrusy scent. This deluxe body moisturiser suspends invisible micro-droplets of oil in water, for superlight yet intense skin nourishing. It's infused with sustainable cold-pressed Hibiscus Flower, Meadowfoam Oils, Liquid Shea Butter and Essential Oils of Orange, Tangerine, Geranium and Tonka Bean.
This is a luxurious body creme and I can already see it being a repeat purchase.


Dr Glycolic Soft Feet 7-day Peel Socks
£3.37 (Typical Price £15)
Want baby soft feet? Just pull these on (like socks), wrap them up, wait an hour or so, wash off excess serum, and after 7 days and some very impressive exfoliation later, you’ll have feet so soft! They’re infused with Glycolic and Lactic Acids, Natural Fruit extracts of Grapefruit, Orange and Lemon, plus Sweet Almond and Coconut extracts.
I saw these on the website last month but they were out of stock so I was happy to see they were back, I love foot peeling socks! Gross but satisfying to see the dead skin peel off.



One Powder Wonder
£6.89 (Typical Price £26)
A lightweight, micro fine, radiance boosting translucent powder. Instantly blends makeup with buildable coverage without looking cakey. Helps to disguises fine lines, hides large pores and protects against dehydration. 
Overall a great product to add to my makeup collection, sets makeup really well.


Japanfusion Pure Transforming Cleanser
100ml £7.51 (Typical Price £25)

A fragrance free superlight triple-texture cleanser that transforms from gel to oil to milk when water is added. With Japanese hybrid cleansing technology, perfect for daily use to remove all traces of makeup easily (including waterproof mascara). Leaves skin soft and clear.
Beautifully creamy cleanser, loved the gel to milk technology. My skin felt great after using this product.


Uber Volume Lash Primer
£3.47 (Typical Price £18)
Lash primer which helps to build and lengthen lashes under any mascara. Containing Instavolume Fibres for lengthening and thickening, Yogurtune for nourishing, enhancing lash volume and creating a better curl and Lashwrap Waxes to individually coat each lash with a soft finish, for added volume and instant texture.
It has been ages since I've used a lash primer but do find they work well to keep mascara in place longer.


QI Energy Ginseng Root & Ginger Super Glow Serum
50ml £13.02 (Typical price £50)
I used a code to get this product for free and it didnt affect my spending limit :)
Super energizing Ginseng serum which plumps skin to visibly smooth the appearance of fine lines, leaving skin toned and hydrated. Can be used daily for a moisture boost.
I love serums and look forward to seeing the results of this one.



Total spent for this box: £15.96+£3.37+£6.89+£7.51+£3.47+ £5 booster + £3.36 p&p = £45.56


If you'd like to sign up to Beauty Pie use my code AILSAJANE in the refer a friend section for your first month free (value up to £10) or click the Link Here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets