Jane Scrivner Expert Eye Duo

Like many people over the last few months I haven't seen my family face to face (mostly due to covid 19, but also the fact my family live a 5 hour drive away!) so we have been video chatting more frequently. When my stepdad commented on how tired I looked, I knew it was down to my eyes. Although I didn't necessarily feel tired at the time, my eyes were telling a different story.

The eyes give away a lot about a person. When tired or stressed eyes will appear dull and drained and this is demonstrated in dehydrated, grey, baggy and pale skin around the eyes. This month I wanted to use a product to help rejuvenate the skin around my eyes.... Enter Jane Scrivner!

Expert Eye Duo Ultra Hydrating Eye Masque & Eye Firming Concentrate* £49 (30ml & 15ml respectively) is a duo dubbed as the 'Dream Team' for the eyes. This duo works together to hydrate skin, brighten dark circles and fight fine lines & wrinkles around the eye area. Available to buy as separate products or as a set. I thought it would be nice to try them together to see how they compliment each other.


Ultra Hydrating Eye Masque is for day use to refresh and alleviate tired eyes. Oatmeal is used to tighten and tone, Aloe Vera to cool and repair and Eyebright & White Tea to naturally brighten the skin around the eyes. Apply one pump onto fingers and smooth under and around the eye area.


Eye Firming Concentrate is a night serum rich in vitamin C and Apricot oil to nourish and tone skin. Calendula helps to smooth and calm puffiness. Apply 1-2 drops of oil onto pads of your fingers to warm, then using your ring finger pat the oil under and around the eye area.

TIP: For an intense overnight recovery treatment mix one drop of Eye Firming Concentrate with one pump of Ultra Hydrating Eye Masque together in palm of hands and apply gently around the eye area.



My Thoughts: I have enjoyed using these products both alone and together for an intensive treatment. My eyes have been noticeably brighter and the skin left soft and hydrated. This is the first serum eye treatment I have used as I tend to stick to eye creams, but the serum is not greasy and doesn't sit on top of the skin. I like that the products come in bottles with pump dispenser as this makes it easy to get just the right amount of product and will keep the masque and serum inside fresher for longer. Both products have a shelf life of 9 months after opening, most eye products I have used in the past only have a shelf life of 6 months so this is another bonus in my books. I can't say which of these I preferred using the most as I have loved them both, but I do find the masque easier to apply.

Have you tried either of these Jane Scrivner products? Which is your favourite?




*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets