Beauty Pie Box #3

My latest Beauty Pie box is here. This is my 3rd box, see my previous boxes HERE and HERE. I started off on a £10 monthly plan which gives me £100 spending limit, however after I placed this order I upgraded to £15 (£150 limit) and I am letting it roll over for another month so I can then purchase one large order with £300 credit!

Every product on the site shows the 'Typical Price' which is the normal retail price, this price comes off your spending limit/credit and the 'Members Price' which is what you as a member pay to buy the product. Prices vary daily for products depending on a number of factors. 

Here is what I got in my box.


100ml £11.86

This was the 'Pie Day' product for May, which means you can buy the product without using up any of your spending allowance. Pie days happen 3-4 times a year, or more for annual members.
With hydrating hyaluronic acid, energizing bamboo grass, antioxidant Jeju yoshino blossom and antioxidant scutellaria root. Can be used after cleansing, over makeup to help set, for throughout the day to freshen up. This is a lovely refreshing mist suitable for most skin types.


Great Skin Foundation - Ivory
30ml £9.90 (typical price £30)
A lightweight, matte finish foundation with subtle light-reflecting pigments. Gives flawless even coverage. 
I prefer this foundation rather than the serum foundation I bought in my first order as it's a higher coverage foundation and just suits my skin better.


50ml £8.45 (typical price £35 )
Brightening, smoothing and nourishing lotion packed with youth boosters, hyper-hydrators, shea butter, powerful plant stem cells, antioxidants, and Physavie to help fight inflammation. Fragrance free and great for sensitive skin types.


75ml £8.51 (typical price £35)
With exfoliating Glycolic, Salicylic and Lactic Acids, Kaolin Clay, micro-buffing Bamboo and natural Liquorice and Eucalyptus, skin is left noticeably brighter, healthier and clear. Not suitable for sensitive skin types.
If you love Glamglow you will love this Black Clay Mask! I personally found it works just as well but with less tingling on the skin.

No one can ever take you seriously when wearing a face mask so why not take a few silly pictures! If you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at?

And yes in am wearing a panda eye mask to hold my fringe back! It comes in very handy.




Total spent for this box
£11.86+£9.90+£8.45+£8.51 + £10 membership+£3.36 p&p= £52.08  (£100 spending allowance)


If you'd like to sign up to Beauty Pie use my code AILSAJANE in the refer a friend section for your first month free (value up to £10) or click the Link Here.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets