Ben & Anna Natural Dental Care

This month I decided to get in the spirit of Plastic Free July and try out some plastic free natural dental care products from Ben & Anna. I have chosen to try the toothpaste and mouthwash from the sensitive range. I wouldn't say my teeth are hugely sensitive but I do get some sensitivity now and then with cold things like ice cream and I have one tooth in particular that is always affected.


All of Ben & Anna products are all free from phthalates, parabens, microplastics, SLS and formaldehydes. Also none of the products have been tested on animals. You can see my review of their deodorants in my blog post HERE.


Ben & Anna Toothpaste Sensitive* (£8.95, 100ml) comes packaged in a glass jar with outer cardboard box. Inside the box you will find a small branded spatula which you can use to apply the toothpaste to your toothbrush.

The effective formulas are from 100% natural origin and contain sea-buckthorn, chamomile, activated charcoal, cinnamon and calcium for strong, shiny teeth and healthy gums. 

I loved the texture of this toothpaste and felt it cleaned my teeth really well. It has a strong peppermint smell and tastes nice but there is a slightly odd aftertaste which takes a bit of getting used to, although it isn't too unpleasant. 


Ben & Anna Mouthwash Sensitive* (£10.95, 500ml) comes in a large glass bottle and is the perfect match for the sensitive toothpaste.

The natural ingredients of Sea Buckthorn, Sage and Aloe Vera help to disinfect, soothe and protect the mouth and gums against irritation.

Like the matching toothpaste this mouthwash also has the peppermint smell and tastes great once you get used to it. I found myself using the mouthwash more throughout the day after drinking coffee to quickly freshen up.



Overall I enjoy both of these products and have been noticing less sensitivity while enjoying my ice lollies and cold drinks. If you are looking to make the change from plastic packaged dental care to plastic free then I would definitely recommend you try out the Ben & Anna range of products.



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets