EarthKind Shampoo Bar


This month I have been trying out a shampoo bar from the brand EarthKind.  Made in the UK, their bars are vegan friendly, sulphate-free and plastic free. Available in three variations which currently retail on Love Lula for £6.95 for a 50g bar. Each shampoo bar is designed to target all hair types.

This Tea Tree and Eucalyptus Shampoo Bar* is aimed at problematic scalp conditions. My scalp has been particularly itchy as of late, I'm putting this solely down to me wearing a baseball cap at work all the time. For those of you who are new to my blog I am a postie, so outside in all weathers. It has been fairly warm recently, and hot weather plus sweaty head equals itchy irritated scalp!


EarthKind to the rescue however! Made with tea tree and eucalyptus oils, this shampoo bar has soothing and calming effects on irritated scalps. The levels of bacteria and yeast that can cause dandruff is reduced due to the antimicrobial properties of the oils. I have found this shampoo bar leaves my scalp refreshed and hair soft and easily manageable. I like that this shampoo bar is gentle enough to be used on a daily basis.


To Use: Firstly wet your hair, then hold the shampoo bar under warm water for 2-3 seconds to activate it. Rub the shampoo bar over your hair to produce a rich rather. Gently massage in to scalp and down the length of your hair. Rinse thoroughly before using a conditioner if required.



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets