Project Empties #5


I only managed to use up 11 products in June as most of the products I am currently using are full sizes, so it will take longer than a month to finish them. But 11 is better than none!





Body Care

Ayumi Sandalwood & Ylang Ylang Body Scrub
Like/Dislike: I liked the texture of the scrub but the scent was too masculine for my liking.
Buy Again? I would buy a scrub from the same brand but in a different scent.

Rituals Harmonising Foaming Shower Gel
Like/Dislike: I have used this shower gel many times before. Loved the scent & the way it foams up.
Buy Again? Yes

Hand Wash

Bloom Remedies Lavender, Lemon & Thyme Hand Wash
Like/Dislike: I bought this in a set along with hand sanitiser and hand cream, it is a lovely scent and moisturises well.
Buy Again? Yes, but I'd like to use up some soap bars first.

Carex The Original Hand Wash
Like/Dislike: My husband bought this when we ran out of liquid soap, little does he know I have many back up soap bars still to use!
Buy Again? It is cheap and cheerful and probably something my husband will add to the shopping basket again, but as above I would like to use up some soap bars first.

Hair Care

Aveda Shampure Nurturing Shampoo
Like/Dislike: I liked this shampoo and found it nourished my hair well.
Buy Again? Yes

System Professional Inessence Shampoo & Mask
Like/Dislike: I liked the scent of these and my hair felt lovely after using.
Buy Again? Yes I will definitely look into getting the full sizes.

Ogario London Restore & Shine Hair Masque
Like/Dislike: Was a great mask to give a boost to my hair.
Buy Again? Yes and I would like to try more products from this brand.

Facial Skincare

Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner
Like/Dislike: I used to use this all the time and have gone through many a full sized bottle but lately toner is not something I remember to use everyday!
Buy Again? Yes most likely, unless I find something similar that I like more.

Ren Evercalm Anti-Redness Serum
Like/Dislike: I like this serum and found it did calm my skin when I had breakouts.
Buy Again? Yes, but I already have another sample size to use up first.

Lumene Moisture Remedy Day & Night Cream
Like/Dislike: I wanted to like it but just couldn't get in with it. I wasn't keen on the scent and I found it too thick in texture.
Buy Again? No unfortunately not.


That's all for this month! What have you been using up recently?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets