Sukin Deeply Hydrating Biodegradable Sheet Mask


Sukin Deeply Hydrating Biodegradable Sheet Mask* (£4.95) delivers visible hydration deep into the skin. An active Bio-Marine Blend of Sea Algae, Hyaluronic Acid & Maize Complex deeply rehydrates skin, leaving it looking plump and radiant for up to 72 hours.

The sheet mask is made with 100% natural Cotton fibres that will Biodegrade 6 months after use, so you don't have to feel too bad for using a single use product. The outer packaging can also be recycled. 

To use: Open packet, unfold mask and apply to your face. Leave on for 15 – 30 minutes and then gently remove. Massage remaining serum into your skin.



If anyone has a secret technique for how to best apply a sheet mask let me know! I always end up looking like clown or something from a scary movie 🙈 but looks aside this sheet mask worked great for me. My skin type is combination, dry skin on my cheeks and around the top of my nose between the eyebrows, with oily nose and chin. Make-up can usually be seen clinging to my dry areas of skin, but I am happy to say after using this mask my skin felt soft, refreshed and more hydrated and no horrible dry patches remained. After removing the mask, there was plenty product remaining to massage into the face and blend down the neck to get the most out of the concentrated serum.




*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask