Love Lula Beauty Box - November


November's Love Lula Beauty Box* arrived with me a few weeks ago, but I've been so busy occupying my Springer Spaniel puppy I've not had a chance to review the box until now, this is my third attempt to do this post! 🙈 (pictures of my puppy will be posted soon) Anyway.... let's take a look at this months contents...

A great selection this month and possibly one of the best boxes this year... I was like a kid at Christmas going through all the goodies inside! With 3 full sized products, a deluxe travel size and a sachet sample this months box is worth a whopping £67! Included in the box each month is a lovely voucher code for 20% off any of the brands featured, which I will be using for sure!

First up is a new launch from Ooh! Oils of Heaven, the Natural Cucumber Face Oil is a full sized product coming in at £19 for 30ml. This cold pressed oil is packed with phytosterols, which support and maintain not only healthy skin but also soothes and supports mature and dry skin types. I found this oil to be super moisturising and sinked into my skin well leaving it soft. I personally didn't think it smells overly cucumber-y (is that a word?), but a fab product none the less.


The second product (another new launch and full sized product!) is Green People Hydrating Calming Serum with Irish Moss & Marshmallow. This lovely scent free serum is perfect for ultra-sensitive skin types as it calms irritation, maintains moisture levels and boosts collagen, leaving skin hydrated and soothed. I am loving this serum so far. It comes with a pump dispenser but I have found that I don't even need to use a full pump to do my entire face. Priced at £21 for 50ml I think this is a bargain price for this product.


Created exclusively for Love Lula is a lovely limited edition soap bar from Skin Alchemists. I received 'Dirty Chai' which is a blend of star anise, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon and cardamon. It is the perfect festive fragrance! The bar is also enriched with coconut oil and cocoa butter to nourish your skin. Each soap bar is £10 for 128g, and I will definitely be stocking up on some of the other bars.


Also included in the box is a 12.5ml deluxe travel size of Madara Re:Gene Volume Rebuild Lifting Mask. (£35 for 60ml) The lovely creamy texture of this mask nourishes the skin, whilst delivering visible lifting, plumping and wrinkle-smoothing results, to leave the skin looking more youthful.

Last but not least is a 3ml sample of Madara's Infinity Drops. I haven't used this yet but am looking forward to trying it out soon! Full size is £80 for 30ml so I am expecting good things.


If you would like to sign up to get the Love Lula Beauty box for December you can buy here. Prices start at just £12.70 a month for a 12 month subscription, £14.95 for a monthly sub or a one off box can be purchased for £19.95.



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets