Kathleen Facial Sonic Cleansing Device


I have been thinking of getting a facial cleansing device for quite some time, and finally thought to myself there is no better time than now. I haven't been a wet wipe and go kinda girl for a few years, but I also haven't been a cleanse twice a day every day kinda girl either. So as part of my New Year Resolutions I want to take better care of my skin, and that means cleansing my face properly. Enter the Kathleen Facial Sonic Cleansing Device

Designed for a deeper and gentler cleansing experience, Kathleen's Facial Sonic Cleansing Device (£49)* uses an innovative silicone brush with sonic pulsations of different speeds to provide everything from a mild to a deep and more precise cleanse. Suitable for all skin types including those with sensitive skin, the device removes blemish-causing impurities and dirt whilst gently exfoliating the dead cells from the skin.

The cleansing device comes with an instruction manual and USB charging cable rather than a bulky plug charger, making it easy to take with you on trips and weekends away. Fingers crossed we will all get more of that in 2021!

The device lights up when charging (very handy) and flashes when any of the buttons on the device are pressed. So turning it on, changing the speeds, etc. will cause this light to flash. This may induce light sensitivity, so use with caution if you suffer from this.

There are three different cleansing zones on the device. The main section on the front is for general cleansing, a small precision zone can also be found on the front (top right) and a deep cleansing zone can be found on the back.


To Use: 
  • Charge the device for 10 hours before first use, then cover the charging port with the waterproof cover to obtain the waterproof effect. 
  • Remove any make-up, wet your skin and the cleansing device with warm water.
  • Apply a small amount of cleanser onto desired areas of the skin. Avoid using clay-based cleansers or grainy scrubs with this device, as these can damage the silicone.
  • Turn the device on and choose the appropriate speed.
  • Cleanse each part of your face for 15 seconds; start with your chin and cheek using upward circle movements, then switch to the other side. Cleanse the nose by gliding up and down each side, then finally cleanse the forehead starting from the centre and working your way out to your hairline.
  • Finally rinse and dry the face and rinse the device under the tap and pat dry.

Overall Thoughts:
This little device is simple to use and definitely does a great job at cleansing my skin. I like that it is waterproof as it makes it easier to wash my face in the shower. The sonic pulsations makes it feel like I am getting a mini face massage every time (got to love the spa like feel at home!) and my skin is left thoroughly cleansed and soft. I can see this being a top product to get my resolution off to a great start.

Have any of you used this device or something similar? Also let me know your New Year Resolutions in the comments, I'd love to hear them.




*gifted to me to review as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets