Love Lula Beauty Box - May Edition

Love Lula's Beauty Box* for May has landed this week
and it's a good one! Containing 3 full size products as well as 1 deluxe sample size, the contents have a combined value of £51.




This luxury cleansing oil removes makeup and deeply cleanses the skin. Can also be used as a face mask, hair treatment and nail & cuticle oil. A great all rounder multi purpose product. We have a 30ml deluxe sample size in the box which is a decent size to try the product out.

I currently have the full size of this which I received last year in another beauty box, but it is coming to the end of the bottle so it's nice to have a back up.


With a creamy texture and satin finish, this lip crayon gives a beautiful pop of colour and provides nourishment for the lips.

Having lip products in beauty boxes is going to be hit or miss with customers, some will love the colour chosen and some just won't. For me I like this one as it is a shade I would pick myself. I tend to go for plums or browns rather than pinks and reds.


Perfect shampoo for fine or dull hair to give a new lease of life! Containing nourishing Hibiscus, Tumeric for brightening and Papaya to regenerate, the hair is left shiny and feeling soft.

I enjoyed using this shampoo, it is the first from Ayumi that I have tried, although I do own a lot of other products from this brand already and can't fault any of them.



New to Love Lula, a hand sanitiser to kill germs without drying out the skin with just four natural ingredients. 

I was hoping Love Lula would add a hand sanitiser into the boxes soon. With all that is going on in the world recently I think this is a product that everyone can and will use. I bought this sanitiser last week (review to come) and love the fresh minty scent. I use sanitisers daily at work so I'm very happy to have this one as a spare.



If you would like to sign up for the next Love Lula box, you can sign up here. Monthly subscription is £14.95 or sign up for longer and get discounts of up to 15%. A one off box can also be purchased for £19.95 if you wish to try one box first before committing to a monthly subscription. Included in every box is a discount code to get 25% off any products from the brands featured in that months box.


*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.

Comments

  1. I was pretty chuffed with this month's box! Love the lip crayon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so wearable as an everyday colour for me, love it too

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets