Birchbox October Days Like These



Birchbox October 2018 - Days Like These


Summer is gone and Autumn is offically upon us, so this months Birchbox is all about cosying up at home with a hot cuppa and relaxing with the help of some beauty treats.



The first product from the box is a hi-tech sheet mask from BeautyPro. With Vitamin C and Green Tea, this self warming foil mask relaxes your senses whilst deeply penetrating the skin to nourish, soothe and hydrate. Every subscriber will receive this in their box. I tried this out last night....the mask itself had alot of serum so it does slip around the face a little, but my skin felt good after use. I didn't feel the mask heat up at all which was disappointing. 



The second product which features in all boxes is a multi-functional detoxifying Charcoal Soap Sponge from brand Daily Concepts. A little bit messy so best used in the shower, this sponge exfoliates your skin from head to toe! Lasts approx 60 uses. Charcoal products are the in thing right now so this is a great product to have included in the box.



From a favourite Brand of mine Amika, is the Soulfood Nourishing Mask. A hair mask packed with vitamin rich sea buckthorn berry and jojoba oil, this mask hydrates strands while repairing damage and sealing split ends. I've used their nourishing mask previously and love it, my hair always feels fab after using this mask. Would highly recommend.



I've yet to try the shower scrub from What's in it for me...? but im sure I will enjoy it. Scented with orange and jasmine. Contains walnut shell to exfoliate and sweet almond oil to rejuvenate the skin.



Lord & Berry feature alot in beauty boxes, but im glad to see its not another eyeliner! Not far from it though with this Magic Brow pencil in brunette. Not something I'm hugely excited to see as I'm not great at filling in my brows but I'll give it a go!



Last but not least is a 2ml sample from Finnish brand Lumene, Hydration recharge overnight cream. Shea butter and birch sap work in harmony while you sleep to hydrate and nourish the skin. Lumene is a brand I've not tried much from in the past, but I have been eyeing up their Advent Calendar this year!



What's your thoughts on this months box?


If you'd like to sign up to Birchbox you can get £5 off your first box using my link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets