Lovelula December Beauty Box




My Lovelula box arrived slightly later than normal this month (silly Christmas rush) but was worth the wait. £13.95 per month, this box contains 1 travel size and 4 full sized products this month. This is one of few boxes that don't give out spoilers or sneak peeks which I think is great...I love the element of surprise! But they only dispatch once a month so if you sign up in December you will get January's box.



Seascape Island Apothecary Refresh Hand & Nail Cream 75ml £10





Recently named as "WINNER - Best Everyday Hand Cream" by the Beauty Shortlist Awards, Seascape's best - selling Refresh Hand & Nail Cream contains 100% natural essential oils of Jersey Lavender to soothe and calm, Lemongrass to tone and refresh and Geranium to balance and cleanse the hands. Enriched with Jersey Beeswax and natural Shea Butter to nourish the skin and cuticles. This light but very effective Hand & Nail Cream sinks in quickly, leaving a lovely finish to the hands and cuticles.

Like all Seascape products the Refresh range is free from parabens, silicones, SLS, petroleum, artificial colours and artificial fragrances. All products are suitable for vegetarians. Seascape is against animal testing and no animal testing is conducted on any ingredients or products.


My thoughts: I'll be honest, when I first saw the hand cream I thought oh no not another hand cream! We recieved a hand cream in last months box. I've so many on the go at the moment and it's a product I never remember to take with me when I'm heading out. This one however smells delicious and feels lovely and moisturising on the skin. A new to me Brand which I'll be exploring more of.




Kathleen Natural Sensual Rose Bubble Bath and Shower Gel 150ml £18





Indulge the body and mind using this sensual and romantic bath and shower gel.

Open to the sensuality of daring red roses blended with refreshing vivid orange layered with an unexpected, earthy nutmeg. This sensual and euphoric aroma enhances feelings of joy and positivity. It will stir desire and give a sense of passion.

It cleanses, hydrates, and balances the skin without dry it out.

Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skins. 100% Natural. Vegan-friendly.


My thoughts: Amused to see this type of product in the box this month as it's exactly what I was hoping for! I have the Kathleen Natural Tranquil Fields Body and Massage Oil which I love and this bath/shower gel looks like it will be another winner. It smells so orangey! Just so yummy I want to eat it!



Glossworks Nail Polishes - Ruby On Nails 9ml, Silver Bullet 9ml - £12 each



Professionally formulated, high coverage shades with a volumising, gel like texture; and an extremely glossy finish that does not fade.


Ruby On Nails metallic red pearl colour, with a pink undertone.
Silver Bullet is a light metallic silver foil colour.

About Glossworks: 
- 9-Free (NO Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluene, DBP, Camphor, Paraben, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide or Lead.) 
- Vegan 
- Not tested on Animals

My thoughts: I am not a huge fan of nail polish, mostly because I'm rubbish at doing my nails, so was a little disappointed to see these in the box. I have tried them however and think the colours are great, very festive for this season. The polish goes on well, with good coverage from one coat, and drys quickly. I may just keep them and practice more with my application skills.





Hairy Jayne Floral Hair Perfume 30ml worth £6.60 (full size 100ml - £22)






Hair Perfume with Heat Protection protects wet hair from heat when blowdrying and adds freshness and shine to dry hair whenever it needs it.

If you find washing your hair a pain-in-the-neck, or if frequent shampooing is drying your hair out or stripping the colour, this is for you! Not just a perfume, it adds shine, calms frizz and protects your hair from heat – all in one spritz.

Floral fragrance made from a blend of Geranium, Bergamot & Vanilla.


My thoughts: The only travel size this month but still a great size at 30ml. I have used this brand previously and have the Citrus Hair Perfume already. This product will not be for everyone but personally I love it. Hair products are my absolute favourite to get in boxes! Although I prefer the citrus scent this floral one is fab too and smells so fresh.


Overall value for this month is £58.60, total saving of £44.65! Amazing value as always. Also included is a voucher code for 20% off all the brands featured in the box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask