The Vegan kind Beauty Box December


The Vegan Kind offer two types of subscription boxes. Lifestyle and Beauty. The lifestyle box is £10 per month + £3.15 p&p whereas the beauty box is a bi-monthly subscription for £15 + £3.15 p&p every second month. This is Decembers box so the next one will be released in February.




A fab selection of products this month. I've used all the brands previously, and I'm not disappointed to see them feature in this box.

One of my all time favorites is Betty Hula. Their Shea Butter Body Moisturizer is heavenly! Here we have Champagne and Spice Nourishing Anti-bacterial Hand Cream. A great size at 25ml (£4.95). This also comes in two other scents, Lime & Mango and Rum & Blackcurrant (my fav!) This antibacterial hand cream leaves your hands feeling deeply moisturized & germ free. With Shea Butter and Coconut Oil to help diminish the appearance of skin ageing and blemishes.


Figs & Rouge Hydra-Pore Soft Focus. A product I currently own from another beauty box. A weightless, matte Serum to help minimise the appearance of pores & create a sheer complexion. Ideal to smooth over your skin before applying foundation as it’s a perfect, mattifying base and will ensure a flawless makeup look. 30ml (£35)

Lily Lolo Big Lash Black Mascara. A new to me product, however I have used eyeshadow from this brand in the past. Lily Lolo offers an expertly formulated range of high-performance, high quality mineral makeup must-haves to help you achieve flawless beauty, naturally. The plastic they use in their packaging is also fully recyclable... BONUS!! It's so difficult to recycle a lot of beauty product plastic. Full size £13.50.

BAO Skincare Avocado Orange Face Polish. This brand is not new to me as such but I've only used their bath salts and nothing else so I'm super happy to receive a skin care product in this box. Bamboo exfoliant leaves the skin soft and smooth, not dry and tight. Nourishing rosehip, avocado & baobab oils with sweet orange & bergamot essential oils help heal & repair the skin.
50ml (RRP £14.00)


Urban Veda Radiance Facial Wash & Soothing Facial Wash Sachets. Now I was only meant to get one of these in my box and not two. But they have missed out a sachet from another brand so I'm guessing that was a mix up when making up the boxes. I have many products from Urban Veda, currently using the Face Scrub will is lovely.

Radiance Facial Wash: With a gentle formula that won't strip the skin of moisture, this Radiance Facial Wash contains Ayurvedic anti-inflammatory turmeric, brightening botanics and antioxidant-rich extracts to cleanse and hydrate dry and blemished skin.

Soothing Facial Wash: Calm as you cleanse with our sandalwood-infused Soothing Facial Wash which is formulated to respect the skin's natural pH level whilst leaving the skin soft, clean and cared for.


Faith In Nature Coconut Body Wash Sachet (missing from my box)

This body wash is made with organic coconut oil and is brimming with tropical aromas and natural hydration for the skin. This would of been a lovely product to try as it's not one I've used before and love the smell of coconut. May someone out there ended up with two!


One of my only niggles with this box (well two if I include the missing sachet) is the lack of packaging materials inside. Fair enough I'm all for reducing waste and recycle all the packaging that I can. But this box came with only a handful of shredded paper inside which didn't provide much in the way of protection for the products featured. Possibly Vegan Kind could look into smaller boxes for future, so that there isn't so much space for everything to move around inside the box.

This box is currently still available to buy. It can be bought as a one off box HERE if you do not wish to sign up to a subscription plan. The previous box Octobers can also be bought HERE A great box overall, I look forward to the next one in February.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask