Lovelula February Beauty Box Review

February's Lovelula box arrived a few weeks ago and I was so excited when I opened the box. There are a few brands I haven't tried before which is always a bonus when getting subscription boxes! This months box contains 5 full sized products....Amazing!!
Lovelula beauty box costs £14.95 a month for a rolling subscription.




Walden Natural Perfume Oil – A Gentle Rain(10ml, £17.00) A new to me brand, 'A Gentle Rain' is a new blend from Walden with a mix of oak moss, labdanum (a sweet but woody scent) and patchouli. This is quite a musky manly scent, which I'm still not 100% sure on. I will say however that the scent lasts all day without the need to reapply, so I will definately be looking into some of the other scents Walden offer.

PHB Ethical Beauty Gentle Moisturiser (30ml, £20.00) PHB have recently rebranded their packaging and I love the new look glass bottle... good for the environment and looks great on my shelf! The moisturiser itself is lovely, perfect for everyday use and works well under foundation. It is fragrance and essential oil free so great for anyone with sensitive or reactive skin.

Seascape Island Apothecary Soothe Sleep Oil (8ml, £10.00) I've been using sleeping aids more and more recently so was pleased to see this in the box. I was introduced to Seascape in December (thanks lovelula) and have already bought a few more products from the Brand. This rollerball sleep oil has a mix of Lavender, Grape Seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Bitter Orange Flower and Mandarin Orange Peel the perfect combination to calm and relax your mind and help you drift off to dream land. I really appreciate the orange in this sleep oil as I'm not hugely fond of lavender, so it helps to break up the scent and make it refreshing without it being overpowering. 

Crazy Rumors Hot Cocoa Lip Balm (4g, £3.99) Another new Brand to me. A 100% natural and vegan lipbalm which uses Certified Organic Shea Butter and soothing Jojoba oil. I've been using this daily since the box arrived. I love the flavour of this balm and its very moisturising, prefect for winter months. These lipbalms come in all sorts of flavours (sourced naturally from fruits, vegetables and spices) such as Gingerbread and Bubblegum... Yum!

Balm Balm Fragrance Free Face Balm (30ml, £9.50) Made from shea butter, sunflower, beeswax, jojoba & calendula, this is a beautiful fragrance free balm to help soothe and nourish any skin type. This is a fab multipurpose moisturiser and like most balms can be used all over the body. It does feel a little oily at first but soon absorbs into the skin. 100% organic. 

Another fab box from Lovelula with the overall retail price of £60.49! As always Lovelula give a discount to get 25% off any product from the Brands featured in the box. Another win for me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets