Love Lula Beauty Box July

This months box arrived two weeks ago on 11th july...which meant one thing to me...I get my box sent to work and Thursday 11th was my day off work....So what's a girl to do? Go into work to collect my box of course!

The contents of the box this month come to over £90! Amazing value! Let's take a look...please excuse the bad light in the photo!




Some people may be disappointed to see another lip balm as there has been a few in recent boxes. I however like to try balm from different companies as it gives me a chance to try different formulas and textures. This lip balm contains moisturising jojoba oil, shea butter, and repairing plum oil and tastes of plum and red berries with light hints of vanilla, almond and marzipan.

I love Kathleen products! So much so that I had asked for this exact product for my birthday back in May (thanks Mum!) The bottle is lasting a fairly long time so I will leave this one in my stash for later use. Packed with 6 active botanical ingredients including Tamanu Seed Oil, Avocado and Rose Water to gently cleanse, soothe and hydrate the skin. Also comes with 2 muslin cloths which are super soft.

I was so happy to see this Brand featured as they are a luxurious high end brand. I already own their Warrior Cleansing Oil which I love so I'm excited to try this Elixir. Described as a 'Tropical rain forest in a bottle' the Sesenne Facial Elixir contains a blend of 26 skin-loving elements which work together to repair, nourish and rejuvenate skin, while calming sensitivity and revealing a lifted, brightened, glowing complexion.


(I couldn't find this on Lovelula but found it on Dafna's website for 25 euro, approx. £22.45)
This is another high end brand so again I'm excited to try it out.... Dafna won the Beauty Short List Best International Skincare Brand in 2018. The sample kit is the best way to trial a few different products and see what the brand has to offer. Included is Eye Care (5ml), Purify Cleanser (10ml), Moisture Light (10ml) & Active Mist (15ml). All come in a cute little travel bag. I'm thinking I will save this for my weekend away for my Hen party in September.


Overall this months box is a winner for me. A good mix of Brands and price points. Did you get this box? What did you think?


Subscriptions are £14.95 for a monthly rolling sub or you can save up to 15% by buying a longer term subscription. You can sign up Here.


*This product was gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Programme. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets