8 weeks to to!!

Firstly I would like to apologise for my lack of posts recently...its been a hectic few weeks with Wedding planning and appointments. As the post title says 8 WEEKS TO GO!!! Sunday 13th October I get to marry my handsome chap. I thought I'd share some pictures from our pre-wedding photoshoot. There were loads but these are my favourites.



 My favourite of myself, like my smile in this one.



 Love love love the sky in this picture 









 I like this one but wish my ring was straight on my finger! It's a bit big right now, but fits fine once wedding band is alongside it.



Rainbow! LOVE!


It was very nerve wracking and slightly awkward getting pictures taken...posing in different positions and having to act like the cameras weren't there. Our photographers were brilliant though and soon had us (or possibly just me) feeling at ease. Looking forward to our wedding day and seeing what fantastic shots they get of us all dressed up in kilt and gown and looking pretty :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask