Love Lula Beauty Box August*

It's the end of August already....how did that happen?! This month has really flown in as I have been so busy. My August box arrived to my work at just the right time this month. I had a week off work for wedding appointments for my upcoming wedding (October) plus a family wedding at the end of my weeks holiday. I had gone into work on the Tuesday to collect a parcel which contained my outfit for said wedding on the Friday (talk about last minute!) and low and behold there was my beauty box too! Perfect timing! Meant I didn't have to go in again later that week :)

Anyway enough rambling...lets look at the box...


First up is a product from a brand that features a lot in the beauty box (I'm always happy with this) Madara Eye Contour Cream (15ml £26) is a light yet deeply hydrating cream which reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eye area, and helps to smooth fine lines. I was happy to see this featured in the box as I am long overdue a new eye cream! The bottle is a pump dispenser so no need to dip fingers in a pot, and I haven't needed to use a full pump as a little goe

I was excited to see a product from Inika in the box, the Lip Glaze in 'Rosewood' (5ml £18) It is a beautiful shade and doesn't feel sticky on the lips. I have already taken up the 25% discount code included in the box for a powder foundation.

Laidbare In Safe Hands (50ml £6.99) this is a lovely light hand cream which is perfect for this time of the year while it's still warm out. It's a good travel size too so great for me taking to work as I prefer something that will fit nicely in my jacket pocket.

Natures Kitchen Gentle Therapy Rescue Cream (50ml £8.99) on first glance you might think this is another hand cream when really it is a multi purpose cream for all over the body, especially any dry patches or for skin prone to eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. A fairly new brand to Love Lula and one I have been meaning to try, will definitely look into a few more products from this brand.

Lastly is a sample sachet of Ayumi Tumeric Body Wash which I actually have the full size of already. Happy to have this to pop in the travel bag...hen party weekend away coming up soon!


Overall I like everything in this box, my favs being the Madara Eye Cream and Inika Lip Glaze. Did you get this box? What's your favourite product?

Sign up to a subscription HERE. Monthly subscriptions are £14.95 or save more with a 3,6 or 12 month sub.



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Programme. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask