Zuii Organics Lipsticks and Lip Tint Review





I am always on the lookout for more natural lipsticks, and try to be more bold with my colour choices. Last month I picked up a Zuii Organics Flora Lipstick in the shade 'Wine' and fell in love with the creamy texture so this month as part of my Accredited Blogger picks I thought I would try a few others from the brand.




Swatches below from left to right is the Flora Lip Tint* in 'Sea Shell' and Flora Lipsticks* in 'Cashmere', 'Sugurplum' and 'Wine'. All of which can be bought for £17.95.
Natural light
With flash

ZUII Organics Flora Lipsticks have a creamy texture and satin like finish. Each lipstick contains a blend of Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and Calcium, as well as Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil & Sunflower Oil. This ensures your lips are left looking in tip top condition, protected, moisturised and healthy.

The Flora Lip Tints are blended with the scent of Orange Oil, and infused with Rose, Aloe Vera and organic Beeswax which is perfect to nourish dry lips. Vitamins E and C also help keep your pout looking hydrated. The Lip Tints provide a subtle shine of colour that is just enough to give a nice pop of colour.

I found the Lipsticks to be long lasting, and very moisturising on the lips. While the Lip Tint gave a nice shine and was not at all sticky which is always great!

My favourite for wearing on a night out would have to be Sugarplum which is a deep pinky/red, however if you are looking for an everyday nude lipstick then Cashmere is definitely more wearable.





*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program. All thoughts are honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask