Love Lula October Beauty Box

This month I was a bit late in opening my box. As I was on holiday from work due to my wedding and honeymoon, I had the box sent to my house instead of work where it usually goes. Of course I missed the postie the day it was delivered (Saturday) so collected it on the Monday which just so happened to be the day I was going on Honeymoon. I was so rushed off my feet making sure I had everything in my suitcase I needed that I had completely forgotten to open my box! It was fab having it for something to look forward to on my return home again however. Anyway enough rambling let's take a look at the contents of October's box.



From Dr Botanicals we have Cocoa & Coconut Superfood Reviving Hydrating Mask 30ml £9.90. containing cocoa butter and coconut oil it is said to hydrate, restore and protect the skin. This is just what my skin needs after being on holiday abroad and not drinking enough water! My skin is needing a hydration boost.

Laidbare Pack Your Bags 30ml £7.99 is a lightweight eye cream. Containing Buckwheat Wax to reduce puffiness and dark circles, Shea Butter to hydrate and Eyebright Extract to reduce redness and brighten the skin around eyes. This sounds like a really nice eye cream and happy to see another eye product in the box.

A new to me brand is Balmonds, here we have the Intensive Facial Oil 30ml £22.  This is a lovely smelling oil, made with a mix of lavender, rosehip oil, palmarosa, calendula and Roman Chamomile. This facial oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps to balance uneven skin tone. Looking forward to seeing the results from this oil.

The Last product in this month's box is one I already own so know it's a good one! Seascape Uplift Body Lotion 300ml £16. Containing beeswax and shea butter to nourish and protect the skin. It has a lovely energizing citrus scent due to lime and eucalyptus and lavender refreshes the senses.

Also included in the box is a sample of Mossa Glow Cocktail Serum. A brand I need to look into more!


Did you get this months box? What was your favourite product or which do you like the look of most? My favourite is the facial oil, I am getting more and more into using oils.

Love Lula Beauty Box* is £14.95 for a recurring monthly subscription, or £19.95 for a one off box. You can sign up HERE. Included in every box is also a voucher code for 25% off any of the brands featured in that months box.



*gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Programme. All thoughts are honest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets