PHB Ethical Beauty Bare Skin BB Cream - Shade Fair

On the lead up to my wedding I didn't want to use a heavy foundation on my skin daily for fear of breaking out so I decided to use a BB cream instead. This also meant I would be able to have something light for on my skin whilst in Rhodes on honeymoon. I looked at a few different brands but in the end decided on PHB Ethical Beauty Bare Skin BB Cream* (£20) which has a new look and new formulation with key ingredients Aloe Vera and Rosehip Oil as well as an SPF of 15 to provide some sun protection.


The BB Cream comes in a decent size 30ml glass bottle and is available in 7 shades. I have very pale skin so I choose the shade Fair as I though Porcelain may have been too light for me. After using the BB cream however I think I would of gotten away with either.

Key Ingredients
Rosehip Oil - Packed with essential fatty acids and Vitamin A to moisturise skin. Helps improve skin texture, lighten pigmentation and reduce acne scarring with regular and consistent use.

Aloe Vera: Rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals. Locks in essential hydration. Encourages healthy cell renewal by supporting skin’s healing processes.


My Thoughts
I really liked this BB cream and found it gave me just the right amount of coverage I needed to even out my skin tone. It is buildable too which helps for covering blemishes a bit more. The cream is fairly thick so you need to act quickly to work it into skin before it drys. As I said above I may have gotten away with the lighter shade but think I made the right decision going for the Fair shade. There is a good range of shades so would be suitable for most people.


Ingredients:
Aqua, *Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower Oil), *Vitis Vinifera (Organic Grape Seed Oil), *Ricinus Communis (Organic Castorbean Oil), *Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), *Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip Oil), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica, Boron Nitride, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Ultramarines (CI77007), Zinc Oxide, Sorbitol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrat


*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program. All thoughts are honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets