Rahua Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner Review

When I was deciding which shampoo and conditioner I wanted to take on honeymoon with me, Rahua was first in my mind. Rahua Hydration Shampoo* (£8.50) and Rahua Hydration Conditioner* (£9.10) both 60ml, are the perfect travel sizes for a week abroad.

Scented with passion fruit and mango, a rich and creamy formula is created with rare Amazonian oils and natural protein bonding sugars which drive hydration deep into each strand of hair.  This helps to replenish dry, thirsty hair leaving behind stronger, smoother and shinier hair.



My thoughts
I have used these both abroad and at home. When I was in Rhodes my hair, as it usually does, didn't play nice. Think Monica Geller on Friends 'It's the humidity!' Nothing or no one can make my hair look good when I'm in a hot country. Unfortunately this was also true for this shampoo and conditioner duo. Thick and frizzy hair could not be tamed, which I was disappointed with but didn't expect anything less. When I used this hydrating duo once I was home again however, I felt the benefits Rahua claim to deliver. My hair was soft, shiny, smooth and easily manageable. Just goes to show how unruly my hair is when on holiday!

I would buy these again in full size as I am basing my experience with the shampoo and conditioner on the results at home. This is after all the place I will be using the products most in the future...be a long time before my next holiday abroad! The travel sizes would be perfect for me for weekends away in this country however.



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program. All thoughts are honest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets