Esse Skincare Trial Pack for Normal Skin

Back in August I tested out Esse Skincare Light Body Moisturiser (review HERE) and I really wanted to try some more of the products from the brand. This month I've been using the Esse Trial Pack for Normal Skin* (£32) which includes a great selection of some of the facial skin care products Esse has to offer.

The set comes presented in a white tin with Esse branding on the top, which gives a sleek yet sophisticated look.



Contains:

10ml Cream Cleanser - gently and effectively removes oil based impurities and makeup.

10ml Gel Cleanser - a foaming, tingling wash that deep cleans without drying skin.

10ml Cocoa Exfoliator - a delectable exfoliation experience to leave skin moist and smooth.

10ml Clay Mask - Kaolin and Bentonite Clay's draw out impurities and toxins associated with environmental a d dietary pollution.

5ml Rich Moisturiser - a rich, luxurious moisturiser with probiotic extracts to optimise skin microbiome.

5ml Deep Moisturiser - moisturises and maintains balance with Esse's new Biome+ technology.


Overall I enjoyed using this trial pack. There is enough in each tube to get a feel for the products and find out if they suit your skin. I liked the smell of each product, there is a nice fresh scent to them all, just like the body moisturiser I had previously tried. I was surprised by the clay mask as it is more of a creamer consistency than I thought it would be, and didnt dry out on the skin.  My favourites were the Gel Cleanser which left my skin feeling deeply cleansed and Cocoa Exfoliator which was just the right amount of scrubiness for me, so these will be getting repurchased in the future.

Have you tried any of these products? What's your favourites??



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets