Joik Soy Wax Candle - Caramel & Cinnamon Coffee

Joik is a brand I've used many times before (although not for ages!) I bought their advent calendar 2 years ago which was fantastic. This years Advent is still available to buy through the Joik website here. The advent calendar I bought in 2017 contained a soy wax candle in the scent Spiced Cranberry, which is a super christmassy fragrance! I wanted to try out more from the collection so I choose to test Caramel & Cinnamon Coffee* (£13.50), which is a delicious blend of freshly brewed coffee, spicy cinnamon, creamy vanilla and sweet caramel.


This candle should last around 30 hours of burn time. Soy wax burns cleaner than paraffin wax candles as well as lasting up to 50% longer. Soy wax is a natural wax from the renewable resource soybeans. Joik uses high quality cosmetics grade fragrance oils which give the candles a true pleasant aroma while burning. I can attest that the fragrance is just like its name. My two favourite things are coffee and caramel so this candle smells absolutely amazing to me!



To use: first trim the wick to 5mm before lighting the candle - this prevents the flame from getting too big and the wick from smoking which can cause damage to the candle.
Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time and make sure the wax is melted to the edge of the glass to ensure an even burn of the candle every time.




*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets