Love Lula Beauty Box November

It's my favourite time of the month when my Love Lula Beauty Box* arrives! There is a great mix of products this month, one of which has come in very handy from day 1! There are 4 full sized products this month, plus a few samples. Let's take a look inside....



First up is the product I have been using every day since my box arrived. Madara Hemp Hemp Lip Conditioning Balm (15ml £10). A hydrating and nourishing lip balm, which helps protect lips from the harsh elements of winter months. My lips have been super dry this month, so this balm has been a lifesaver.

I brand I have many products from and would recommend is Ayumi. The Organic Coconut Enriched Hair Oil (150ml £7.99) is a moisturising treatment to nourish, condition and soften hair. To use massage the oil in to scalp for 15-20 mins before applying to the rest of the hair and leave for 45 mins or overnight for an intensive treatment.  Wash out and enjoy soft hair.

I was surprised to see a face oil this month as we only recieved one in last months box.  However I am getting very into using oils so the more the merrier! Ooh! Oils Of Heaven Organic Apricot Revitalising Face Oil (30ml £19) is a cold pressed oil made from kernels of apricot fruits. Great for sensitive, dry and mature skin. This oil deeply penetrates the skin to revitalise and soften tired looking skin while smoothing fine lines. This is my first oil from this brand and so far I'm liking the results, I will look more into the brand in future.

The last full sized product is Nature's Kitchen Kiwi, Apple & Cucumber Skin Soothing Face Wash (100ml £10.99) Infused with super high end anti ageing ingredients including vitamins A, B3, C and E along with natures organic green fruits of apple, cucumber, guava, fennel, spinach and kale. It's like a green smoothie for your face! This is a lovely face wash that lathers well and leaves skin smooth and soft.

Also included this month was samples from Joik Organic and ZOJO.

Did you get this months box? What's your favourite product? Mine is a toss up between the Madara lip balm and the face oil from Ooh!


Love Lula Beauty Box is £14.95 for a recurring monthly subscription, or £19.95 for a one off box. You can sign up HERE. Included in every box is also a voucher code for 25% off any of the brands featured in that months box. I have already used the code this month for the new Madara Foundation, its fab! Review to come :)


*gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Programme. All thoughts are honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask