May LoveLula Beauty Box

 Personally I think the May Love Lula Beauty Box* is the best so far this year, it contains 4 products worth a total of £68, and I will use every product... Love it when that happens! 

Subscriptions start at just £12.70 a month for a 12 month subscription, £14.95 for a monthly sub or a one off box can be purchased for £19.95. There is also the option for a 3 month or 6 month subscription. Full details can be found here.


Lets take a closer look at the products featured this month....


Enriched with Lavender essential oil, Rose geranium flower oil and aloe vera, this 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free hand wash cleanses away impurities and daily grime to restore skin’s natural balance, and is suitable for all skin types. It is always nice to see a hand wash in the boxes, as it is something I go through so quickly! I love the relaxing scent of this hand wash.

Walden Natural Perfume Oil 'A Morning Star' (£22, 10ml)

Top Notes of Lavender, Bergamot, Grapefruit. Heart Notes of Rose de Mai, Ambrette Seed and Chamomile. Base Notes of Sandalwood, Orris Butter, Cabreuva Wood oil and Orange Flower. I was so happy to see a Walden perfume in the box this month. This rollerball is a handy size to carry around in my bag/pocket for quick scent top ups throughout the day, and smells gorgeous.


Containing detoxifying botanicals of cold-pressed pure Neem oil, healing Witch hazel and refreshing Spearmint. The purifying day cream will reduce excess sebum, refine pores and support healthy cell renewal. I have used this day cream before and it suits my skin really well so happy to have another.


Contains ingredients such as castor oil, famously known to help thicken and strengthen hair, and black seed oil, known for its beauty benefits in ancient Egypt, which is a marvellous ingredient to aid the growth of your brows. A product I am excited to try as I have used the Bowe Lash Oil in the past. My brows are a mess from years of over plucking so I am crossing my fingers that this oil helps to bring my brows back to a better state.



Did you get the Love Lula Beauty box this month? What is your favourite product?



*gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask