Love Lula Beauty Box - June

Junes Love Lula Beauty Box* arrived last Saturday.... I was on holiday and get it sent to my work so it was a nice surprise to open when I returned on the Monday! This months box is worth £37 and contains 4 full sized products as well as a sample Of Dr Hauschka Soothing Day Lotion.

Subscriptions start at just £12.70 a month for a 12 month subscription, £14.95 for a monthly sub or a one off box can be purchased for £19.95. There is also the option for a 3 month or 6 month subscription. Full details can be found here.


Lets take a look at the other items in the box.

From Ayumi is their Fairness Daily Day Cream (£8.99, 100ml)  This day cream contains nourishing botanicals and peptides to add glow and luminosity to lack-lustre skin, reducing the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Collagen-boosting arjuna extract keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated. I have a lot of sun damage and acne scarring to my face so I'm hoping this cream can even out my skin tone.

Balm Balm's Fragrance Free Face Balm (£9.50, 30ml) is a 100% organic balm made with Shea Butter, Sunflower, Beeswax, Jojoba and Caledula. I prefer scented products however this fragrance free balm is perfect to soothe sensitive skin and add much needed moisture and nourishment.

The Limited Edition Peppermint Castilian Soap (£8, 250ml) from The Castilian Soap Company is by far my favourite item in the box this month! This refreshing and uplifting scent is perfect to wake you up in the mornings. It can be used as a hand and body wash or should you wish, it can also be used for multipurpose cleaning around the house.

Lastly in the box we have a Solid Shampoo Bar from Lamazuna (£8.99, 55ml) I received the Dry Hair Orange Shampoo Bar which is perfect right now for my over processed dry ends! Too much bleaching and hair dyeing going on...oops! Designed to thoroughly cleanse and nourish the hair, the shampoo bar for dry hair contains argan oil for protection and coconut oil for moisture. The Lamazuna solid shampoos last as long as 2 bottles of regular shampoo and the boxes are printed on recycled cardboard with vegetable inks, so they are safe to compost. 



Did you get the Love Lula Beauty Box this month? I'd love to hear your thoughts, leave me a comment below.




*Sent to me free of charge to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.














 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask