Love Lula Beauty Box - July

The July Love Lula Beauty Box* arrived earlier than expected this month which was a lovely surprise! Inside is 4 full sized products with a combined value of £56.

Subscriptions start at just £12.70 a month for a 12 month subscription, £14.95 for a monthly sub or a one off box can be purchased for £19.95. There is also the option for a 3 month or 6 month subscription. Full details can be found here. Also included in every box is a 20% off discount code for the brands featured in that months box, something I will definitely be taking advantage off!

The first thing I noticed upon opening the box was the info card inside is different. Love Lula have done away with the normal white card and replaced it with a lovely colourful print.


First up is a brand I have used many times in the past but I have never tried their deodorants until now. Bloomtown's Natural Deodorant Bar is £10 and comes in a reusable (and recyclable) metal tin. I received the Lemongrass & Peppermint bar which smells amazing! The bar glides over skin easily and melts on contact with heat from underarms to leave you soft, smooth and feeling fresh. This product is going to be a repurchase for sure!

Another new to me product in this months box is the Gallinee Eye Contour Cream (£22, 15ml) I am currently finishing off the last drops of another eye cream so will start using this one soon. I have tested this one however and love the creamy consistency which absorbs quickly into the skin leaving the eye area smooth and protected. I like that this eye cream doesn't have any perfume or fragrance added so there isn't the usual Gallinee product scent to the cream.

A welcome sight in the box is Skin Alchemists with the Equlibrium Artisan Soap Bar (£10, 128g) You can never have too much soap bars in my opinion so I'm happy to see this in the box. This soap bar will nourish your skin and balance your scenes. Each bar is unique in design and as such some bars may have more of a stronger scent than others. The bar I received in very subtly scented with lavender and I can't smell much of the lime that others have noted, which is a little disappointing as I love citrus scents. Top notes of Lavender and Vetiver, blends into middle notes of lime and base notes of incense wood.

Last up in the box is a new to me product (although I've used the brand before) Soul Tree Kajal in Pure Black (£14.20, 3g) has a lovely creamy texture with a light shimmer. It is soothing, cooling & cleansing on the eye area and enhances the beauty of your eyes. I am glad it was a black liner in the box as I am not a huge user of bright colours but if you like bright makeup then I'd definitely recommend you check out the other colours in the range as they look fantastic!



*send to me to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask