Sugar Coated - Leg Hair Removal Kit

Sugar waxing has been on my radar for a while, but I have never been brave enough to try it (I'm a razor kinda girl) but when I saw the new products from Sugar Coated land at Love Lula I put my fears aside and ordered the Sugar Coated Leg Hair Removal Kit* (£9.99, 200ml)


Sugar Coated is a 100% natural vegan sugar wax. The exclusive formulation is made from pure sugar syrup and water. It does not contain any citric acid, resins or additives, which means the formula gives a smooth application and is gentle on the skin. Sugar Coated Legs Hair Removal Kit contains Rosehip essential oils which has amazing benefits so is ideal for your legs. Its incredible properties help keep your skin nourished and moisturised to achieve smooth, glowing legs. Sugar Coated wax is suitable for all skin and hair types. There is currently 5 different kits available to buy - Leg, Bikini, Underarm, Facial or Full Body.

The kit comes with 200g of sugar wax, 15 reusable strips and 3 spatulas (2 big, 1 small)

To Use:  Heat the jar in a microwave for 40 seconds. The jar then retains the heat so that you have plenty of ‘playtime’ to apply the product to the areas you wish. Then smooth the pliable paste onto skin using the spatula, and press the strips over the sugar, then whisk off the fabric strip to reveal ultra-smooth skin underneath.


My thoughts: The sugar wax and strips were easy to use and not messy, the wax is water-soluble which means you can wash and reuse the strips again and again. The first strip is always the worst as you never know how painful it will be to remove! To my surprise it wasn't as bad as I had made it out to be in my head, but it certainly wasn't pain free either. I was concerned the length of hair may not have been long enough for the wax to really grab on but sure enough the hairs were removed swiftly and cleanly from my leg. I did experience some redness afterwards but this disappeared quickly and I was then left with smooth skin. If you are a regular user of waxing then I would definitely recommend you give Sugar Coated a try, and if this will be your first time trying any form of wax then don't be afraid to give it a go like I did!




*send to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask