Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets

I'm always on the lookout for ways to improve my health and get more vitamins into my daily routine, so I have done away with my usual daily bottle of Lucozade and replaced it with vitamin water. This month I have been trialing Ener-C Vitamin Sachets* in Cranberry, which are £15.99 for a pack of 30 sachets.

Ener-C is is a delicious effervescent multivitamin drink flavoured with real fruit powders. This caffeine-free, vegan friendly drink is a low sugar replacement for sport drinks, energy drinks and other packaged beverages.

Containing:
1,000 mg of vitamin C and 5mg of Zinc to boost immunity and protect against flu.
Vitamin B Complex and Potassium to provide the body with a natural energy boost..
Electrolytes to hydrate and support normal body function.
Vitamins A & E are antioxidants that guard us from pollution.
Iodine to ensure the thyroid works properly to support immune response.


To Use: Empty contents into a glass. Add 4-6 oz of water. As a dietary supplement take one packet up to 2x times a day, with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.


My Thoughts: I found this Ener-C drink quite pleasant, and liked the cranberry taste. The sachets are handy for on the go use while at work, although I would of preferred paper sachets rather than the plastic ones they come in. These have definitely helped with my energy levels throughout the day and I'm happy to report I've not gone back to my bad Lucozade habit! I will be trying out some of the other flavours available in future.



*Gifted to me to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask