Love Lula Beauty Box - August

The August Love Lula Beauty Box* contains 4 products (3 of which are full sized) with an overall value of £71!!!

Subscriptions start at just £12.70 a month for a 12 month subscription, £14.95 for a monthly sub or a one off box can be purchased for £19.95. There is also the option for a 3 month or 6 month subscription. Full details can be found here. Also included in every box is a generous 20% off discount code for the brands featured in that months box.



This oil aids recovery of skin prone to inflammation and uneven skin tone. It is hydrating and therapeutic, with a high antioxidant content making it an excellent healing oil. Suitable for day and night, this oil smells delicious. As with other ooh oils I've used in the past, this blackcurrant oil is not greasy on the skin and is the perfect base for makeup.

I have used this refreshing mist before (see review here). It can be mixed with an oil to use as a cleanser or use after cleansing as a toner. 100% organic & alcohol free, this rose water gives calming anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to the skin.

I received the shade 'Morning' which is a lovely peachy shade. Infused with Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E, it beautifully hydrates and protects the skin, ensuring lasting colour and a pigment-rich, sheer dewy finish. I tend to use powder blush more than cream but I'm slowly changing my routine, and this cream gives a lovely subtle natural looking glow to cheeks.

Contains the luxurious scent of Bergamot and Lavender to relax the body and calm the mind. I love this body butter! I have a mini size in my stash already as well as others from the range. The butter melts on contact with the heat on your body and sinks in to skin effortlessly leaving it hydrated and smelling delicious. By far the favourite of the box for me and I would love to see the brand feature in future boxes.


Did you get the beauty box this month? What are your favourite products?





*send to me to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask