My.HairCare Infuse My Colour Ruby

Infuse My Colour shampoos infuse your hair with colour pigment as you shampoo. 100% PETA Certified Cruely-Free and Vegan, free from parabens, silicones and sulfates.

I have used Infuse My Colour Ruby Shampoo in the past and although I didn't see much results before, (having very dark hair at the time) I wanted to revisit the brand now that my hair is red. My.Haircare has also recently added a coloured conditioner to the range so I wanted to try that in conjunction with the shampoo.


Infuse My Colour Ruby Shampoo* (£16.95, 250ml) maintains brightness and adds vibrancy to red, red-brown and burgundy coloured hair. Ruby is great on dark brown coloured hair to enrich and add warmth, or can be used on bleached blonde to create striking pink tones.

The Infuse my Colour Ruby Conditioner (£18.99, 250ml) delivers a super dose of pigment instantly whilst hydrating and reconstructing the hair fibres. Enriched with Hibiscus flower extract strengthening the hair and promoting a healthy scalp. Avocado oil smooths and reduces tangling.


My hair colour before.

I have been using the Infuse My Colour Ruby Shampoo & Ruby Conditoner for a couple of weeks now. I have not added an after picture as I only wash my hair twice a week and so far haven't noticed a huge change in shade to warrant an after picture as such. However I do feel it is helping somewhat to prolong the red colour in my hair and to delay colour fade. My hair is left feeling soft and nourished after using the duo.





*gifted to review as part of Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask