Terre Verdi CocoaBamboo Exfoliating Treatment ClayMask

CocoaBamboo Exfoliating Treatment ClayMask for Face and Body* (£53, 200ml)
As the name would suggest, this mask is a multi-tasking treatment for use on the face and body. The combined benefits of Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Cocoa fruit powder and Bamboo powder will leave skin feeling soft, supple and looking radiant.

The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of the Cacao fruit powder help protect and repair the skin from damage and premature aging and soothe redness and blemishes, improving the skin's complexion. While mineral rich Moroccan lava (ghassoul) clay helps in the treatment of dehydrated, sensitive skin and enlarged pores, as well as helping to build and strengthen elasticity of the skin.


To Use: Use the spatula provided to take some product from the jar. Massage onto dry face or body to boost circulation and let the gentle bamboo exfoliants get rid of dead skin cells. Allow to dry and let the masking phase work its magic. Rinse off after 15-20 minutes, leaving your skin beautifully soft and nourished.

 

My Thoughts: Rather than covering my entire body at once, I used the mask in sections on different days. I first used the mask on my face (see photo above, excuse the messy hair!). The mask has the same consistency as butter, solid in the jar but melts on contact with skin. I massaged the mask onto my face to let the exfoliating bamboo work its magic to remove dead skin cells. After rinsing off my skin was left feeling super soft and deep moisturized, with pores reduced in appearance. On separate occasions I used the mask on just my legs or just my arms as it can get a bit messy while waiting for the mask to do it's thing, I never found the mask to dry as such. Applying the mask in the shower or bath (without water) is a must! Again I found my skin was left nourished and soft.


I really like the scent of this mask. It has a slightly chocolatey smell mixed with the sweet citrus scent of mandarin and orange. The jar is huge and even after using multiple times there is still loads left, so definitely worth the investment of £53 if you are considering the purchase.




*sent to me to review as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Program.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask