Love Lula Beauty Box March Unboxing

My favourite time of the month has arrived, the Love Lula Beauty box* is here! I'm so pleased they use Royal Mail for shipping as it means I'm one of the first to get the box :) The perks of working for Royal Mail, I can get my box delivered to my office rather than to home.

This month's box is one that is causing a lot of debate on the Love Lula Natural Beauty Club Facebook group. With the inclusion of a few makeup products it is definitely a hit or a miss box for most.

So lets see what is included this month....

We have 4 full sized products and 3 sachet samples.



First up from Madara is the Deep Moisture Gel (50ml £28) Madara is a brand that features often in Love Lula's boxes, but I've yet to find a product of theirs that I don't like. This is a light serum more than a gel, which controls excess sebum production, minimises pores, reduces shine and soothes irritation. Designed for oily/combination skin, however my skin is more dry than anything else and I find this gel deeply hydrating. I can see it being a nice serum to apply straight from the fridge to cool skin on hot days.



I currently use Inika Liquid Foundation so was happy to see an Inika Black Liquid Eyeliner (3.5ml £19) in this box. I don't use eyeliner very often but I'm willing to give this a go. I like that it's not a pen that may dry out quickly, but more a brush tip with a small pot of liquid if that makes sense? (reminds me of a feather and ink for writing)

Hurraw! Lip balm Moon Balm (4.3g £4.99) Packed with Avocado oil, Rosehip seed oil, Meadowfoam seed oil and Argan oil, this is a super smooth moisturising balm thats not sticky or sweet or too glossy!  This is the only product I was disappointed to see in the box purely due to having a lipbalm in last month's box. I also already own this exact flavour so I have arranged a swap with a member on the Facebook group who didn't get this flavour but wanted it. Win win for us both!


A new to me brand Sarya Coutour Makeup Organic Eyeshadow - Mocha (3.5g £17.80)
Natural eyeshadows is something I am seriously lacking in my beauty stash so was pleased to see this eyeshadow included, as it probably wouldn't of been something I'd buy myself. Mocha is a lovely brown shade that I think will suit many skin tones. Application is easy with a nice smooth finish, and great colour pigmentation.



New brand to Love Lula is Zuii Organic. Included this month is 3 x 1.5ml samples of Flora Gradual Tan Face Lotion (60ml £29.95), Flora Gradual Tan Body lotion (250ml £26.95) & Flora Luminising Creme (80ml £22.50)

Sachet samples can be hit or miss with subscribers. I for one like them as its a good chance to try a variety of products without buying full sizes. I bought a few of these samples in a recent Love Lula order so had to laugh when I opened the box and saw them again. I don't use fake tan but curiosity got the better of me hense why I bought samples to try. Had this been a full size in the box, I would not have given it a second glance. With sachets you don't feel like you are wasting a product if you wanted to try it.


The gradual face & body tans are white lotions that darken gradually once applied on the skin. One sachet did 1 leg haha so it's good I'm not planning on showing them off any time soon! I'm very pale skinned and this has added a nice colour to my skin, not orange. I've yet to try the face lotion. The Flora Luminising Creme (above) is lightly coloured and adds a subtle instant glow to skin. I would be tempted to buy the full size of this as it's a great way to add some colour to my cheeks without being full on.


Overall I thought this was a great box, without the samples this box is worth just under £70! Monthly rolling subscriptions are 14.95 or you can save up to 15% by buying a longer term subscription. you can sign up Here.



*gifted to me to review as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Programme. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets