Love Lula - E'lifexir Natural Beauty Actidren Revitalising Leg Gel

As some of you may know I work for Royal Mail as a postie. I walk up to 8 to 10 miles per day on average, so you can imagine how tired and sore my legs can get after a long week of working! I was on the look out for a product that could help ease my tired legs.

Looking on Love Lula's website I came across E'lifexir Natural Beauty Actidren Revitalising Leg Gel* (150ml £15.99) It sounded like just what I needed.  The gel - or lotion as its more like in texture - is hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and free from silicones, mineral oils, sulphates, PEGs and artificial fragrances. It is said to relax and refresh the legs.




Actidren Revitalising Leg Gel soothes and relaxes legs in three steps:

1. Fluid and toxin reduction: Black elder extract helps to improve microcirculation and decongestion of the skin tissue. This helps to manage heavy legs.

2. Anti-redness: Rutin and 100% natural Olive oil derivative, reduce the appearance of redness while natural cherry, cranberry and grape water protect the skin from free radicals.

3. Calms and refreshes: Acticire a natural ingredient based on jojoba, mimosa and sunflower waxes makes legs more relaxed and moisturised.


The Revitalising Leg Cream has a very uplifting citrus scent which I enjoyed. My legs definitely felt refreshed after using. It is advised to use twice daily, morning and night. I generally used in the morning and then again when I got home from work (late afternoon) rather than evening as I felt this is when I needed the relaxing properties of the cream the most.

E'lifexir have a variety of creams for different parts of the body, from body contouring to anti-stretch mark cream. Check out the range on Love Lula's website HERE


Ingredients:
AQUA PURIFICATA (PURIFIED WATER). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CETEARYL OLIVATE. SORBITAN OLIVATE. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. CETYL PALMITATE. SORBITAN PALMITATE. SORBITAN OLEATE. GLYCERIN. VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT WATER. PRUNUS CERASUS (CHERRY) FRUIT WATER. ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL. BEHENYL ALCOHOL. ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE. SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWER EXTRACT (BLACK ELDER EXTRACT). CITRIC ACID. VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT WATER. JOJOBA ESTERS. ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER WAX (BLACK OR GREEN WATTLE, FROM NZ). HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX. POLYGLYCERIN-3. BETAINE. MENTHYL PCA. ACACIA SENEGAL GUM. XANTHAN GUM. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). SODIUM BENZOATE. POTASSIUM SORBATE. LIMONENE. LINALOOL. CITRAL. (L+) LACTIC ACID.


*gifted as part of Love Lula's Accredited Blogger Programme. My thoughts and opinions are honest and my own..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets