Project Empties #1


I've used up a few things in February (although not as much as January) I love seeing what I'm actually using. Only 2 full sizes this month as I'm trying to use up sample/travel sizes first.




Amika Nourishing Mask with Sea Buckthorn Berry - Huge fan of this brand and my hair seems to get along with all the products I've tried so far.
Repurchase? Yes but not anytime soon as I have a few sample versions of this to use up first.

Lumene Overnight Bright Sleeping Cream - I love this brand, I got this from the Lumene Advent Calendar, been loving all the samples so far. This smells of oranges and is a fairly thick cream. I've recently purchased a collaboration collection from Birchbox (review to come soon)
Repurchase? Yes

S5 Purity Serum - a small sample but a little goes a long way, and it was enough for me to know I liked it.
Repurchase? Yes

Nina Ricci Bella Perfume - I've tried many Nina Ricci perfumes and yet to find one I didnt like.
Repurchase? Yes love this scent

Anatomy Nutrients Body Oil - with sunflower and rosewood. I didnt like the smell but it was a nourishing oil.
Repurchase? No

Optiat The Hungover Coffee Scrub: Potent Peppermint - I liked this scrub, lovely scent and didnt leave that horrible brown stains on the skin like some other coffee scrubs do. Repurchase? Yes, and I'd like to try some of the other scents.

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning & Relax Deep Bath and Shower Oil - Small samples but enough to try it out. I've had these for a while so not sure if it was for that reason that the smell perhaps changed, they didnt smell great, very potent. I wasnt keen. Repurchase? No

Aveda Rosemary Mint Hand & Body Wash - A refreshing scent, very uplifting first thing in the morning, used more as a body wash than hand wash.
Repurchase? Yes possibly

Moska Wild Rose Toning Mist - I'm not usually a rose fan but this wasnt overly scented of rose so that helped. The first toning mist I've used, and I enjoyed the freshness of the mist in the morning.
Repurchase? Maybe

Thisworks Plus Sleep Spray - Reclaim sleep and de-age skin. Apply nightly to problem areas such as elbows abd knees. I got a few uses out of this but didnt feel it helped any for sleeping.
Repurchase? No, I do like other This Works products but unfortunately wasnt keen on this one.

Balanceme Congested Skin Serum - I feel like Balanceme is a hit or a miss brand with me and I do find they appear too much in beauty boxes. I really enjoyed this serum however, loved the scent and feel it did help my skin.
Repurchase? Yes.

The Body Shop Shea Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub - I received this as part of a gift set at Christmas from my future mother in law. Lovely scent and like the scrubiness of it, leaves skin soft and nourished.
Repurchase? Possibly, I really liked the scent. Probably one of my favourite body shop scents.

Merci Handy Hand Cream Flower Power - I mainly use hand creams at work so this was a handy size (no pun intended) for carrying in my pocket.
Repurchase? No, I did like it but not enough to buy again, and I have loads of other hand creams to get through.


And thats all for this months empties....what products have you been using?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets