Tabitha James Kraan Organic Hair Cleanser & Clean Conditioner Review

For one of my Love Lula picks this month I chose to trial the Organic Hair Cleanser* from Tabitha James Kraan. I received the Clean Conditioner in Septembers The Natural Beauty Box, and wanted to branch out to other products. The brand screams luxury to me and many people rave about the multi-award winning hair care range.

As I already had the Clean Conditioner in 'Golden Citrus' I decided to stick with this same scent for the cleanser. It is such a refreshing scent and lingers slightly on the hair after rinsing.


Tabitha James Kraan Organic Hair Cleanser 'Golden Citrus' (60ml £9.50, 165ml £25) - This cleanser is said to balance, moisturise, nourish and deeply cleanse hair to restore hair and scalp health, without stripping natural oils from the hair. It also protects the colour of natural or coloured hair and reduces frizzy or fly away strands. To use apply 5-15 pumps evenly over the root area of hair and scalp, then rinse thoroughly.

I found I needed slightly more than the recommended amount as I have very thick and long hair, and this cleanser doesn't foam so it was hard to spread evening on my hair. Unfortunately I didn't fall in love with this product and found my hair was left greasy and far from cleansed. I did try using less product (less is more sometimes) but that didn't have any difference. I understand this is not a shampoo, but more a product to help rid hair of product buildup. It is possible I will try the Shampoo in the future as I really want to give this brand another go, but I would be on the look out for a sample size as I would hate to waste a full sized product if my hair didn't agree with the shampoo.


Tabitha James Kraan Clean Conditioner 'Golden Citrus' (200ml £32) - Deeply moisturising conditioner that will keep hair smooth and glossy. To use apply to mid-length and ends after washing, leaving on for a few minutes before rinsing. Although I've used it many times unfortunately it's not a conditioner I grab for whenever I'm washing my hair. Just like the Cleanser I feel it leaves my hair too greasy, even when only a little bit is applied. However my hair was tangle free after using so it's not all bad.


Its such a shame as I really wanted to love these products but unfortunately my hair just didn't agree with them. Have you tried any Tabitha James Kraan products? If so how did you find them?


*gifted as part of the love lula accredited blogger programme. all thoughts are honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets