The Cruelty Free Beauty Box February Review

The Cruelty Free Beauty Box is one of those boxes I keep going back to (despite trying to cut down on spending!) In the past I've always recieve such a good mix of products, and this months box is no exception. This box costs just £14.99 a month, with this particular months box being worth £43.61 





Pure Purpose Green Tea Balm (£20, 60ml)
When I saw this amazing healing balm in the box I did a little happy dance. I have acne prone skin and anything that may help reduce redness is a win for me! Formulated with mango, green tea & kokum butters, along with black cumin and hazelnut oil, this balm is perfect to heal and soothe problem skin as well as being a great moisturiser for sensitive or dry skin. I noticed a big difference to redness around my chin with just the first application.


Phase Zero Make Up-Coconut Eyeshadow - Lucky Penny (£6.50 2.3ml) A highly pigmented liquid eyeshadow made with coconut water. Not something I've seen before, so it's great to get a chance to try this kind of product. It drys quickly and metallic colour lasts without fading. I recieved a coppery colour, there are 4 different shades available to buy on TCFBB website.

Urban Veda Radiance Body Lotion (£3, 50ml)
I've used many Urban Veda products before (face scrub being my favourite) and always happy to see them in boxes. This body lotion is packed with Ayurvedic ingredients such as turmeric to improve skin tone, liquorice to restore suppleness, sweet almond oil to moisturise and patchouli to reduce scarring.


Friendly Soap Orange & Grapefruit (£2.11,
A very refreshing soap handmade with Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Orange & Grapefruit essential oils and water. No palm oil or nasties included. Smells lovely and lasts ages! I have a peppermint & poppyseed soap bar already and it's still going strong.

Medusa's Make Up-XOXO Perfume Oil (£12, 10ml)
My favourite product from this box. It smells soooo good! Love the rollerball applicator also. Decribed as a mix of golden amber and Egyptian musk intermingled with sparkling citrus, lily of the valley, pink jasmine and warm woods. A very subtle but delightful fragrance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets