Urban Decay Palette Collection

For being someone who doesn't wear make-up daily (or even very regularly) I certainly do have A LOT of eyeshadow palettes. Urban Decay has been my go to brand for eyeshadow ever since I bought my first palette, Naked 2 in February 2016 - I checked back on emails, and was actually surprised it wasn't sooner!

Here's my collection below...
Naked, Naked 2, Naked 3, Naked Mini Basics, Naked Ultimate Basics, Naked Mini Heat, Naked Cherry, Naked Heat & Naked Smokey.


My favourites are definitely Naked Smokey and Naked Heat. Naked Cherry is the newest to my collection so it still has a few untouched colours, but I love the colours that I have used so far. I'm happy to do swatches of any of these palletes, just ask in comments :) 

Closer picture of Minis and Ultimate Basics

   Close up of 1, 2 & 3


 Closer view of Cherry, Heat & Smokey


All nicely organised in my new acrylic holder for easier access when I need to use them. And out of all the palettes I've only misplaced 2 of the brushes. Not bad I'd say!

Do you have an eyeshadow collection? Which is your favourite? Leave me a comment to let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets