Natura Siberica - Coloured & Damaged Hair Shampoo & Conditioner

If you haven't heard of Natura Siberica then where have you been?? One of my new found favourites thanks to Love Lula featuring a hand cream from the brand in a past beauty box. I have bought many a product from this brand, see HERE for just a few things I have tried, including many hair products.
I decided to go for some more hair care from Natura Siberica as really who doesn't love hair products? As I colour my hair, the best option for me was Natura Siberica Coloured & Damaged Hair Shampoo* & Natura Siberica Coloured & Damaged Hair Conditioner*. Both bottles are a decent 400ml size and come in at a lovely £6.50 each. Quality doesn't have to mean expensive!
This protective Shampoo & Conditioner duo help to effectively protect colour-treated and dry, damaged hair by gently cleansing and deeply moisturising, which also makes colour last longer. 

Both contain a high percentage of wild harvested Siberian herbs (rosavin, rosarin and rosin).
These healing compounds are concentrated only in Rhodiola Rosea of Siberian origin, where the extreme climate (-50 degree temperatures & severe winds) stimulates their production. Organic Beeswax also provides natural shine and softness.

My hair was left feeling soft and nourished, and for some reason I found my hair to dry quicker after use also, which is a huge bonus as I have very thick hair which can be a nightmare to dry! 
If you haven't already, head over to Love Lula and check out this brand.




*This product was gifted to me to review as part of Lovelula accredited blogger programme. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Ener-C Cranberry Vitamin Sachets