Bloomtown Botanicals 'the spring' Mask Review


Bloomtown Botanicals 'the spring' Blue Clay & Indigo Leaf Soothing Mask.

Facemask Friday!!
Yes yes I know It's Saturday haha, but I thought I would share with you as I completely finished the jar last night, then headed out for a catch up with a friend so didn't get a chance to post about it last night.

I recieved this mask last April from The Natural Beauty Box so its been in my routine on and off for a full year! I am trying to do better with only opening one or two of the same type of product at a time so that I can finish them before they expire.

A little about the brand
'We founded Bloomtown in 2016 after spending two years in Indonesia and witnessing first-hand the loss of virgin forest that is home to endangered orangutans, tigers and so much of the world's biodiversity.
We decided it would be our mission to create a "ticks all the boxes" body & skincare company to offer concerned consumers truly ethical & cruelty-free alternatives.
Our multi-award-winning products are beautifully scented, expertly formulated and lovingly hand-crafted in our workshop in gorgeous Cornwall.'

Bloomtown is the UK's 1st Independently Certified Palm Oil-Free Company. And all of their products are Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free and contain:
No Sulphates
No Parabens
No PEGs
No Petrochemicals
No Phthalates
No TEA/MEA/DEA
No Synthetic Colours
No SLS


Containing Blue Bentonite Clay to soothe skin, and Indigo Leaf & Nettle Root to reduce inflammation, this face mask is perfect for people with sensitive skin, and is said to improve skin conditions such as psoriasis.
To use: Apply a thin layer to skin with fingers or a cosmetic brush, avoiding eyes and lips. Leave on for 15-20 minutes then rinse with warm water and pat dry.


This mask can be used daily should you wish. It doesn't dry out like other clay masks I've used so you don't get left with that dry tight feeling before you rinse. Instead your skin is left feeling soft and looking radiant. My friend actually commented on how good I was looking when I met her so the mask must of done something right for me!
(please excuse the bad hair! In desperate need of a colour)

Repurchase? Yes! I loved this mask but I have a few more masks to use up first before I buy another.

You can buy this mask for £12 direct from Bloomtown HERE

Comments

  1. Ah it's great that it does not dry the skin! I might get it when I finish my masks too :) xx Manon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely reccomend it, one of my favourite masks x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask