Latest In Beauty - My May Picks

I have been getting Latest in Beauty (LIB) on and off for 5 or 6 years now, more so recently as they have multiple products I've been tempted by! Each month you can choose from a selection of full sized and sample sized products. Products are added daily so always different things to choose from. They offer 3 different options - a 3 product box for £9, a 6 product box for £15 and a 9 product box for £18. I have gone for the 6 product box.

Here are my picks for this month...

As you can see I have a quite a few full sizes in there which is fab value for money!
I've gone for a mix of products to focus on the whole body.

Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 200ml  £38 - The hall of fame product for May so I had to grab it. I have many products from this brand and you can't go wrong with Murad in my opinion.
Soaper Duper Fruity Green Tuberose Bod Scrub 250ml £9.50 - I have this scrub already but enjoy it so got another to add to my stash! why not?
Argentum La Potion Infinie Super Hydrating Body Cream 200ml £84 - This product sold out super fast and no wonder why, have you seen the price!! From French brand, this body lotion is presented in a sleek black bottle, which looks great on the dressing table, and smell divine!
Tisserand Aromatherapy Lavender & Chamomile Body Mist 100ml £8.95 - A great calming spray to use before bed or just to unwind in the evenings.
Little Butterfly London Blossoms in Spring Illuminating Day Cream 12.5ml £12 - This brand is specifically designed for expectant or breastfeeding mothers as it contains no nasties that may harm babies (whilst I am neither I can still enjoy it) Containing botanical extracts and vitamins to optimise skin rejuvenation, this is a lovely lightweight cream.
Balance Me Hyaluronic Plumping Mist 10ml worth £6 - Another brand I have used many times before. Used to brighten and balance skin, this mist will be the perfect size for travel or popping in the handbag to spritz whenever needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask