Love Lula Beauty Box May

When this month's Love Lula Beauty Box* landed in the office I knew it was a good one...the box was so heavy!
On first opening I had mixed feelings - good because I saw things I liked, and bad as I saw a product I already own....but that's not Love Lula's fault!

This month we have 4 fulled sized products and 1 sample. 

I will start with the product that put a smile on my face Madara Re:gene Lifting Mask (60ml £35) I was eyeing this mask up on another beauty box where you pick your own products but by time I chose my box it had gone out of stock. So glad I can try this mask out. Said to restore lost volume, plump skin and smooth wrinkles.

Ayumi Sandalwood & Ylang Ylang Body Scrub (200ml £6.99) New to Love Lula, this scrub gently cleanses and exfoliates skin. The scent I found to be quite manly, possibly due to the Sandalwood, but I don't dislike it. Definately going to look at other products from this brand.

Joik Pastel Pink Silky Lip Balm (7g £6) I love Joik as a brand but have only really used their skincare in the past so It's nice to see a tinted balm. With Cocoa butter, babassu, avocado ans jojoba oils to nourish the lips. Leaves a nice shine on the lips, and perfect for everyday use.

The one product I already own (bought a few months ago) is Seascape Island Apothecary Refresh Hand Lotion (300ml £16) This is a huge hand lotion that comes in a pump dispenser bottle, which makes it very handy to have sitting next to the sink for using after washing hands. I wasn't overly keen on the scent (Lavender, Lemongrass and Geranium) but I'm sure my guests will like it, so it has been placed in my downstairs cloakroom. We did get a Seascape hand cream in December's Love Lula box, which was the same scent, but smells completely different for some odd reason!

Also included in the box is a 7ml sample sachet of Vestige Verdant Peat Mask (50ml is £39) which I've yet to use but I like the sound of it....deep detoxify, restore natural PH and improve skin texture, with brightening and anti-aging benefits.


Overall I was happy with this month's box and will be taking full advantage of the 25% discount code included in the box.

Subscriptions are £14.95 for a monthly rolling sub or you can save up to 15% by buying a longer term subscription. You can sign up Here.


*This product was gifted to me to review as part of Lovelula accredited blogger programme. All thoughts and opinions are honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PureChimp Matcha Green Tea Review

March Love Lula Beauty Box

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask